Tuesday, January 16, 2018

January No-Shopping Challenge: I am bored stiff of the clothes in my closet!!!




The no-shopping challenge is getting hard.  I am sick of everything in my closet.  Every day I go in there trying to come up with a new exciting outfit, but I've looked at everything so often that it's hardly fun anymore.

When I don't know what to wear, I always go with the simplest possible thing.  When you're not feeling it, don't try to go for something complicated.

Again, this means that you should always have really great basics (sorry that was the 283rd time I said that but is the best advice I have to give).  Beautiful good quality basics mean that you'll look great without the slightest effort.

Repetto flats are my favorite ballet slippers in the world.  They form around the foot like a real ballet shoe.  They are French and cool, and despite the gloss they also have a bit of disheveled charm. Perfect for a casual jumper and jeans day.  One note: personally I prefer the patent leather ballerinas, they hold their shape better.  Find them HERE.

My jeans are quite old but there are some very similar ones HERE.

The jumper is from last year, a collab between J.Crew and Net-à-Porter.

Similar HERE and HERE, and I really love this (stupidly expensive) jumper HERE, but a more affordable option HERE and HERE

Have a great Wednesday!

xx Dianne




No comments:

Post a Comment