Friday, January 5, 2018

No Shopping Challenge January 2018 - Outfit 8 with Tuxedo Pants




Apologies, this will be a short one.  I spent the day with my son shopping for his birthday (nothing for myself of course!), as he will be back in boarding school for his actual birthday later this month.  I wanted to be comfortable and I was expecting it to be cool outside.

The grey flannel tuxedo pants from J.Crew are embroidered with gold metal circles and triangles - they must have been a Jenna Lyons design, because they seem both entirely impractical and at the same time are one of the best things I have ever owned.  They always remind me that it's okay to choose slightly more special pieces as your basics - I wear these all the time, and pretty much always in a casual outfit.

The pea coat is very old Tory Burch, but the quality of her clothes is so high that this coat looks brand new after six years of regular use.

The sneakers with lightning bolts are so much fun and incredibly comfortable - you may have seen them on this blog before, they are from Isabel Marant.

The cashmere jumper with tie is from J.Crew, I think from last winter.  And the Louis Vuitton bag is the same as in yesterday's post.

I am so sorry but I don't have time for links tonight, but will add them tomorrow morning.  Thanks for reading and see you soon,

xx Dianne

PS I do not miss shopping at all (so far)!





No comments:

Post a Comment