Friday, January 12, 2018

Casual Saturday Lunch Outfit with Tweed Blazer and Sneakers (Outfit 14 of no-shopping challenge)





On this Saturday I am going to the Quarry Bay / Tai Koo area of Hong Kong, where we will have noodle soup lunch at Butao Ramen.  For my 14th outfit in January, shopping my closet rather than shopping in stores, I have picked an eight year old Rag & Bone tweed blazer. It was quite fitted and nipped in at the waist but I have asked a tailor to take out some of the shaping seams to make it look a bit more modern (and to be able to fit it!!! eight years of delicious soup noodles coming back to haunt me).  HERE is a similar jacket that I absolutely adore.

The T-shirt is J.Crew, HERE.

Point Sur jeans via J.Crew, similar HERE.

Louis Vuitton Alma bag, mine was a special issue but other Alma styles HERE.

Isabel Marant sneakers, similar HERE and a super gorgeous silver and pink version HERE.

Have a great Saturday everyone!

xx Dianne





No comments:

Post a Comment