Saturday, March 17, 2012

Shopping Basket

I put these shoes in my www.net-a-porter.com shopping basket. That doesn't mean a whole lot - because these are ridiculously expensive and I hardly need another pair of black sandals. It's just fun to have full baskets all around the web, with imaginary wardrobes and way too many sandals. A pop-in to Zara resulted in a proper shopping basket, and the below purchase from it was 1/10 the price of the Lanvins. They are so pretty I have pictured them in a Coveteur style display. Check out www.thecoveteur.com for a peek into fashion people's wardrobes.

The Zara purchase was infinitely more painless, but sometimes I think you end up buying more often, so in the end you may have been able to afford the designer shoes. Whether the designer shoes are that much better is a whole other question.


No comments:

Post a Comment