Friday, March 23, 2012

Pastel peach and pink

I got the full daughter seal of approval in today's bookshop duty. Pink and peach all the way. The jeans are old Zara and the gorgeously soft jumper is from Nuan Cashmere in Hong Kong. The junky necklace is old JCrew. I have had a great dislike for pastel colors since I wore baby pink leg warmers in to a high school party and realized the minute I arrived that I looked like an absolute idiot. So I am feeling a bit like a goody-two-shoes today - not sure this is going to be a regular occurrence.


The spring collections were full of pink though and I didn't spot any leg warmers anywhere. But Phillip Lim and company are way better at making pastels look cool than I am. If you are going to try it, do it with natural tan or grey accessories. Black is too harsh and color is too much.

                                        Phillip Lim                                                                 Chloe

                                        Bottega Veneta                                                 Jil Sander Fall 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment