Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Spring 2018 Zara Silver Sequin Pencil Skirt - In Stores Now






I love this stretchy sequin skirt.  It's cheap as chips, but the fabric looks great, and the white waist band gives it a modern edge (HERE).

I am wearing it with a cropped chunky knit (very old H&M but similar HERE).

The Gucci bag was a super generous birthday gift from friends (similar HERE).

The white shoes are from Yoox.  I have a hate-love relationship with Yoox..  Big designer names are stupidly expensive there while often being more than one season old.  But if you need a basic pair of white pumps and you don't care about the brand, you can find hundreds of options, made in Italy, for quite reasonable prices.  UPDATE on this:  it appears my white pumps are made in China.  So make sure you check that first..

Find mine HERE, and more white pumps HERE.



It's Spring in Hong Kong!  I know England is freezing, sorry I promise I am not gloating, I feel for you guys.


Thanks for reading xxxxx Dianne




4 comments:

  1. weblinknavigate to this site see hereCheck This Out useful referenceclick resources

    ReplyDelete
  2. replica bags for sale gucci replica s6f77t0e56 replica bags online pakistan link c2k93s8h15 replica gucci replica bags high quality More Info y6l73k3y31 cheap designer bags replica replica bags bangkok

    ReplyDelete