Monday, February 12, 2018

Shout Out To Donne Concept Store, in Cagliari, Italy





I had been looking for these Gianvito Rossi Croft boots for a while.  Dior showed gorgeous combat boots in their resort show, and I suspect this style is only going to get more popular in the next few seasons. 

I loved the Gianvito Rossi version because it has a 7 cm block heel and a little bit of height is always welcome.

  My go-to search sites Lyst and Shopstyle indicated that my size was available in Italy at Donne Concept Store.

I registered and put the boots in my basket but then hesitated about the sizing even though they were 50 percent off.  

Soon after a very lovely person called Silvia contacted me to help out.

 As MyTheresa had described the boots as fitting large, and advised sizing down, I wasn't sure which ones to buy.

I told Silvia my size in a couple of brands and she went down to the shop floor and tried them on for me to ascertain the precise fit.  She thought the 36.5 would be fine, but assured me that if they were not, I could get a full refund.

They arrived last night and Silvia was right, they fit me very well.




The packaging was beautiful as well.  I was so excited to open the box that I couldn't wait till morning to take a picture in a prettier location.  The bathroom floor would have to do.

Such a nice experience all around.  I've never been to Sardinia but always wanted to go.  Now there is an even better reason to.


xx Dianne




No comments:

Post a Comment