Friday, February 23, 2018

Friday Lunch Outfit: Trying To Fix A Matchy Matchy Disaster (Continued From Yesterday)


I have now deleted yesterday's post, in which I was originally quite happy to post this outfit:


I was quite chuffed with the amount of coordination achieved, right down to the blue and white lines on the Parker Thatch tote.

And I got a compliment a mere minute into lunch:  "I love your outfit, you look like that French lady, ehm, Fressange, the one with short brown hair"

And another one right after that:  "yes her too, but I was thinking of that show with Jane Fonda where the husbands turn out to be gay?"

So I think my friends are saying this outfit would really suit a 60-year old French ex-model or an 80-year old American actress with a really good facelift.
  
Either way, I am not wearing that ever again.


I suppose a pussy bow top combined with mary jane shoes might be too much?   What if I swapped the shoes for boots?  Not sure if that's made a difference, I think it's the pussy bow...


Right then, pussy bow swapped for a grey T-shirt and mary janes gone, and suddenly I am back to a rather basic outfit, but one that I am fairly sure will not make me look 80.


Which do you prefer?


xxxxx Dianne





1 comment:

  1. Absolutely love this outfit! That jacket and those pants are amazing!
    Originalluxury

    ReplyDelete