Friday, February 16, 2018

Perfect Coat For Lazy Dressers: Zara Long Crossover Coat in Cornflower Blue




Zara blue coat - I have only seen it at the IFC store, online available in red HERE.


This is my dream coat.

The color is stunning, it's unlined and therefore lightweight and drapy.

The fabric is a mix of wool and polyester, but feels like cashmere.

It's the kind of coat you can put on over your daily errands outfit, add some fancy sandals, bring a sparkly clutch, and you are totally ready for anything.

I find myself in a situation fairly often where I am already in town and I should really pop in to an event I have committed to but haven't got time to change.  That's when I need this coat!

It's so pretty and the cornflower blue fabric makes it look quite special.

I haven't seen the blue version online yet, and there's only limited stock in Zara's IFC store.

Very highly recommended.  This is not quite Max Mara but it's a lot of impact for a more reasonable price (although quite high for Zara).


Kung Hei Fat Choy!
Happy Chinese New Year!

xx Dianne





No comments:

Post a Comment