Wednesday, February 7, 2018

If Blogs Were About Real Life: J.Crew Collarless Blazer



J.Crew Thomas Mason stripy shirt (similar HERE and HERE)
J.Crew collarless blazer (HERE)

If blogs were real life I would be wearing those jeans I showed on the blog yesterday for another day today.  So here is real life. Another post with those jeans!

I would of course change my top, so today I am wearing the straight legs with a new blazer and a very old shirt.  I think there is a collarless blazer micro trend going on as Zara and other high street chains are doing loads of them.  It may be part of the nineties thing that's been around for a bit, although I have no clue.  I haven't read any fashion magazines for ages...  but that's a whole other post.

For some reason I buy a lot of button down shirts, but I don't wear them enough to justify the buying. These jackets without lapels are perfect for a button down, however, so I've dug up an old one that I love in principle, but never found an outfit for.

I hope you are all enjoying your Thursdays...  almost weekend!
xx Dianne




No comments:

Post a Comment