Monday, December 11, 2017

New COS jumper, inspired by Aimee Song




If you are wondering why those red shoes and bag again...  I am not a super glam blogger who has to change outfits completely every day.  So I leave my shoes downstairs when I get in, and once I change my wallet, keys, glasses, and toiletries to a new bag, I usually carry that one around for a while.  My laziness aside, this bag is really practical - the pocket on the back has my key, phone and Octopus card while the three fairly spacious internal compartments hold the rest. 

The shoes are available at J.Crew in IFC in a pale pink velvet, although they do have black ribbons that sort of turn them into mary janes.  The jeans are way old straight leg Zara.

The grey jumper inspired this outfit.  I picked it up yesterday at COS - it's oversized and reminded me of a jeans and jumper combo Aimee Song posted recently on Song of Style.  I loooooved the outfit Aimee wore in that post - I don't really know why because it's sort of plain, but fashion can do that sometimes.  Anyway, this COS version is fab.  This jumper is not on the COS website, but there were plenty in store on Queen's Road Central.




No comments:

Post a Comment