Tuesday, December 19, 2017

I fail miserably at being cool - that's why I had to return these Tibi mules






These were heart palpitation inducing when I noticed them on Net-à-Porter.  I saw myself walking around being just sooooo cool without having quite figured out the outfit to go with them.

They arrived within hours - Net-à-Porter is simply the very best at the whole delivery and return process - but the 37.5 was a bit small for me, so I knew right away I would have to return them for a 38 if I really liked them.

And I did... but I could not figure out what to wear with them.  Cropped mom jeans and a tucked in jumper?  Yeah maybe, but would that do anything for my appearance at all?  I came to the conclusion that I liked the idea of these mules only.  Ultimately I think I'd rather look attractive than edgy, which makes me undeserving of these shoes.  If you are way cooler than I am (which is easy), maybe they will work for you - find them HERE.





No comments:

Post a Comment