Friday, December 1, 2017

How To Make An Easy Wardrobe Lookbook




Find a place with decent light. Pick a category of clothes or accessories to photograph. Take all the photos in a category in one day, without interruption by other photos.

When done, go to All Photos and take a screen shot of all the images you have captured. In this case, 20 photos fit on the screen of my fairly antiquated iPhone 6. 

You can use them as digital images, but I have printed mine out and made them into a binder. A great tool for when you don't know what to wear.

I do it only once a year, and in between lookbook updates new clothes and accessories always get stored together in a separate part of my wardrobe. This system ensures that I don't forget what I have just bought.  

After a year, you may have enough new purchases to fill up more iPhone screens and add to your lookbook.




No comments:

Post a Comment