Saturday, December 30, 2017

Dry January Outfit 2



Canvas bag (see HERE for my one-off, but another cute green bag HERE)
Isabel Marant Etoile jeans (HERE)
Topshop T-shirt (HERE)
J.Crew tartan shoes, from last year, but similar HEREHERE or HERE


Day two of no-shopping dry January was already hard.  As you can see I already found myself in a dressing room!  I had some time to kill before lunch, so I tried on a pair of faux leather leggings just for sh*ts and giggles.  They looked quite nice but after about two minutes of wearing them I already felt hot and claustrophobic, so I gladly handed them back to the shopgirl.

Phew, no-shopping challenge still intact.

That black T-shirt didn't hide my Christmas spare tyre as well as I hoped it would...  Tomorrow I will go for a long and loose jacket!



good night from Hong Kong!




No comments:

Post a Comment