Saturday, December 30, 2017

Dry January Outfit 3



Chanel bag (HERE)
J.Crew cashmere T-shirt (similar HERE or HERE)
H&M jacket (mine is sold out but this one HERE is really great)
Zara skirt (now sold out but similar HEREHEREHERE and HERE)
Gucci sneakers (HERE)

On this last day of 2017 I am wearing my hero outfit for the year.  The Zara skirt was such a good buy - I feel like a million bucks every time I wear it.  If fits well, goes with absolutely everything despite the print, and can be dressy or casual.  Let's hope midi skirts are here to stay for a very long time.

The cobalt blue cashmere T-shirt suits my coloring and brings out the green in my eyes.  I get more compliments on this top than on anything else I own - I think it's the vibrance of the color.

The H&M super light cargo jacket is the easiest thing to throw over anything, and light enough to wear in Hong Kong's humidity.  I have talked about the Gucci sneakers a hundred times, they are still the best high end item I bought in 2017.

The Chanel bag was a generous gift from my mum.  It was bought at the Rue Cambon store in Paris and as such it came in a white box and white dust bag, unlike the usual black packaging from other Chanel stores.  This bag makes a sporty, casual outfit like this one more age appropriate, as it may be obvious that I am not 20.  One day I will give it to my daughter and it's always going to be much more special than any other bags I own.

If you want to see more of my no-shopping dry January outfits, follow me above by entering your email and don't forget to check my instagram (@fashionexpat) for additional pics.  Thank you so much.

Enjoy your New Year's celebrations, dear readers, and I can't wait to see you back tomorrow in 2018.

xxxxxxxxxxx Di






No comments:

Post a Comment