Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Tod's and Chloe sitting in a tree... K-I-S-S-I-N-G

I have always quite loved these old Tod's shoes - they are sort of ugly or odd looking but when you put them on they just look really good on the foot, and they go with virtually anything. When I do wardrobe clean ups, they are never in danger because I always love wearing them, no matter how old they are.

And look what I found in the Chloe Pre-Fall 2014 presentation - a cool slightly chunkier version of my old Tod's. They have the rubber soles, the wooden heel, but a higher vamp and a wider ribbon closure around the ankle. If these shoes actually make it into stores I will be the first one buying them. They have just the right amount of kookiness and cool. Once again Clare Waight Keller knocks it out the park.

No comments:

Post a Comment