Friday, January 10, 2014

Happy New Year to me

I have had a rather self-indulgent week with some black Saint Laurent boots, a perfect pair of Marc Jacobs trousers, both in the sale, the little dangly flower bit at Prada (I love how that cheers up my boring navy bag), and a re-stock of Fresh lip balms which are absolutely essential in this cold weather. The new cherry color on the left is super fun. Who said material goods don't make you happy? In this moment I am perfectly delirious with these lovely goodies. 

A rummage around Lane Crawford today was lots of fun. I have been stuck inside with pneumonia, and today was the first day I had a few hours outside. Look at the baroque pearls - Lane Crawford must have eighties on the brain. I love it but I think this works only on really young edgy girls, otherwise it's just like you were never able to let go of your favorite decade.

Everything at Thakoon's concession was perfect. The stripy shorts, the black and white tops. I often think of which designer I would pick if I could only wear one brand for the rest of my life (don't judge me, I'm a bit single minded, but one has to be to do a fashion blog, now for 3 years btw) - and it may be Thakoon.

 The week had already started brilliantly with my husband back on pizza detail - he made me this delicious cheese-less veggie pizza on Sunday - he is SUCH a keeper

No comments:

Post a Comment