Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Not an average Hong Kong night

Not an average night because I can see ships and islands in the South China Sea - most days I see fog, which is a Hong Kong euphemism for disgusting polluted brown air which even the sun cannot penetrate.

Not an average night because it is two days before the biggest party of all - Chinese New Year. The exuberant decorations all over town are making me smile at least 20 times a day.

Not an average night when you decide it a reasonable idea to put the table candles on the floor so that you can get a visible blog shot of your friends' Saint Laurent boots - I have been on a quest to recommend these stellar boots to my fashion friends - and the best thing is her husband even loves them. Sharing is caring.

No comments:

Post a Comment