Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Shoes I never wear


I love all these shoes. I loved them when I bought them, I love them when I imagine them with an outfit, I love just having them. So then why do I never wear them? If you are anything like me you have a fair amount of shoes and clothes that just never make it out of the closet. It will always be a mystery to me why some purchases become a success and why others never do. When I am in the store buying them, they are always full of promise.

So I am spending this week wearing those things I never wear. I am simply going to put them on and walk out the door. Let me tell you, it works. When you are walking around those tiny concerns just go. So the heel may have been more perfect had it been 1 cm wider - but it's not and I don't know a soul who is going to notice. Where it becomes problematic is when the shoes are too tight (the pink and tan JCrew heels bottom right) - those probably just have to go. Anyone with a size 37??? So if you see me out this week without one of the above shoes on my feet - please feel free to call BS on my A.

No comments:

Post a Comment