Thursday, August 22, 2013

Cathay Pacific Holidays

Bangkok seen from Peninsula

I have never talked more about the weather than since I moved to Hong Kong 5 years ago. Even expats who have been here for 15 years still wonder why the weather is so much like England. I keep telling my husband I agreed to move to a sunny tropical paradise, not a foggy polluted rock with constant rain - but he's not impressed. He still wants to come back as a Hong Kong housewife in his next life. I am dreaming of a weekend away... and when I posted pictures of Bangkok a few weeks ago, I should have mentioned that we booked our trip through Cathay Pacific Holidays, which was totally brilliant. You can pick from loads of special offers, but if you have a specific place in mind, that's fine too, and there are many hotels to choose from. We ended up going to the Peninsula in Bangkok, and rates were way better booking through Cathay. Highly recommended - try it HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment