Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Interesting discussion

Zara is a very big part of my fashion life...  these are the shorts and boots I am trying on for size this week...

Leandra Medine of www.manrepeller.com inspired an interesting and spirited discussion after posting about shopping at Zara. It's really worth reading the comments - because Leandra is not scared to post contrary views to her own. Read it all HERE - just very useful to hear from people who can't simply buy a designer item because it is the hottest thing of the season. One of the readers says Leandra is wrong to assume Zara would be budget fashion for everyone, because in her case Zara is the higher end of stuff she can afford. I have to admit I forgot about this... It's been a long time since I was earning $19,000 at Kate Spade as a design assistant. If I hadn't been already married to a lawyer at that time, I would have never shopped anywhere. 
Thanks courageous Leandra for posting all comments, even the ones who don't agree with you at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment