Saturday, August 24, 2013

September Wish List

Denis Colomb scarf - find it HERE

Whistles camo print dress - find it HERE

Crazy heel Marc Jacobs shoes - am terribly obsessed with these shoes, but not entirely sure if I love them or hate them. Food writer Jeffrey Steingarten always makes a point of listing the foods he hates so that the reader is aware of his bias against kimchi, for instance. Well for the record, I truly hate shoes with weird heels. Always have and always will. But these... I don't know, I think I may very much be in love with them. Find them HERE.
(instantly David Cassidy is singing to me in my head: I think I love you so what am I so afraid of...)

LNA T-shirt - find it HERE

Saint Laurent bracelet - find it HERE

Current/Elliott jacket - find it HERE

JCrew earrings - find them HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment