Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Holland Day 3

Vogue Nederland had a denim supplement this spring in which they featured this anniversary edition of Chloe's  high waisted jeans from 2004. They are my all time favorite 70s look, but on anyone even half a size bigger than the girl in this picture, they would look like poor Jessica Simpson in her mom jeans. So I am leaving them for the models and dream about them for a future life when I come back looking like Bette Franke.

My friend Niecey alway wears these Tory Burch bracelets really well. But you can't copy other people's style - it just doesn't work. I bought one of these and it feels like something alien's stuck on me. Somehow it and me don't live harmoniously together. I keep adjusting it when I should just be taking it off and giving it to Niecey.

I just keep looking around me thinking the colors of nature are breathtaking - with nothing urgent to do here there's lots of time to soak it all up

No comments:

Post a Comment