Monday, July 29, 2013

What will you buy this season?

At first glance I loved these softer quilted Chanel bags with top handles and chains. They remind me of something Jackie Onassis would have worn with a little A-line dress. The sixties are part of Fall's fashions of course, but I am not convinced. The women I know just want to dress in something that suits their body type, is comfortable, and works for their life. We all love something new and different every season, but I haven't figured out yet what it will be for me this Fall. During the last few years designers have recycled last season's best selling styles over and over again. Think Rockstud shoes at Valentino, Marcie bags at Chloe, Antigona bags at Givenchy. On the one hand it is very nice that the things you spend lots of money on will be around for a while, and therefore not making you look like last season's fashion victim, but I love new and inspiring shapes and designs. Having read all of this month's magazines I am not inspired to go shopping - nothing much has changed, which will make my husband very happy!

A big and bright Chanel store at Bangkok Airport

No comments:

Post a Comment