Saturday, July 6, 2013

Holland Day 7

Anneke modeling her Chloe flats by the pool

Today was a perfect 24 degree sunny day. The kind you only find in California. We went to visit my 23-year old daughter :) Anneke and had a lovely day doing pool and BBQ. Anneke wore the Chloe flats I have been eyeing for months - this is the first time I have seen them in the flesh  and now I want them more than ever - they are perfect. You can still find them HERE. Anneke bought them in Holland from Marjon Snieders. It seems only days ago that Anneke was modeling wedding dresses in Hong Kong, but now she is back in Holland again. Hong Kong's transient nature introduces us to lovely new arrivals all the time, but the leavers are getting to me... Hope you are well Em, and that London is just as fun as when you left it....

Anneke only a few weeks ago in Hong Kong, modeling for Gingko Make-up School

No comments:

Post a Comment