Monday, July 29, 2013

Gucci plaid

On a walk around the Pacific Place mall I was blown away by the beautiful wool fabrics at Gucci. If you are in the habit of checking fabric labels as I am, you probably noticed that even very high end designers now often use polyester and viscose. That's when I instantly take my hard earned money and run to COS or Zara. I wouldn't have any use for a dress like this, but it is quite beautiful.

Anna Wintour style necklaces on wool plaid. Nerida from Duchessa Jewels now makes these crystal necklaces to order in a sterling silver setting.  Check her blog HERE or else go to www.duchessajewels.com.

If this dress style came in the grey fabric above, I would seriously consider parting with my hard earned Hong Kong Dollars. But then again, this is basically a JDCamicetta Fiona dress....  (a label designed by my friend Jane and me)

No comments:

Post a Comment