Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Christy Turlington in April British Vogue

Yesterday was such a lovely sunny day - I booked a pedi at the Mandarin Oriental because sandal weather is imminent. I have always thought it would be really fun to have a website where people from random towns all over the world take iphone videos while driving around and post them. I love driving around new places and I could easily get hooked on checking out someone's daily commute from Marin County over the Golden Gate Bridge into San Francisco, just to name an example.

Every time I go into this bathroom at the Mandarin Oriental salon I hope that one day I have a bathroom with basins like these. So pretty.

In the hour I was there I read most of April British Vogue. The interview with Nigella is great - this woman studied medieval languages at Oxford! Her dad was Chancellor of the Exchequer under Margaret Thatcher. Very interesting read and great photos.

Fashion wise there was this lovely story of Christy Turlington in lots of variations of white. She is more beautiful than ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment