Thursday, June 6, 2013

Reluctant Look of the Day



Is there a way to wear a full skirt without looking like someone who could send you to the principal? I quit my very expensive trainer last year, subsequently I hurt my knee and got lazy. My bank account is in much better shape but my thighs are not. And for some reason I own a lot of full skirts. I think I love them in theory, but I never ever wear them. So today when my thighs yet again refused to cooperate I put on a Tocca full skirt. I was late for lunch at the Peak Lookout cafe so I had no time to change my mind. Actually, I felt strangely girly and the skirt was really comfortable. But it's not a look I will repeat again. 

My gorgeous friend wore her JCrew hinged bangle bracelets. Dear Jenna Lyons, why have you stopped making these? They were super fab, and actually Celine is still making them right now. So please bring them back! My tiered necklace is also JCrew - it's so over the top it may be best for day with casual clothes, just to play it down a little. Find it HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment