Saturday, June 1, 2013

Aren't we lucky?

photo from www.cosstores.com

photo from www.cosstores.com

The sun is out and the sky is blue - aren't we lucky?  I got the last size 38 chambray dress at COS - aren't I lucky?  My son woke up and the first thing he did was find me and give me big squeezy hug - aren't I lucky?

Can you tell I am practicing feeling thankful and lucky? After a dinner party with some girl friends a few weeks ago, a new friend said "aren't we lucky girls?" And how right she was to say that after a nice dinner. It made us all stop and think, yes we are lucky girls.

COS's austere styling makes everything look a bit drab on their website, and their clothes always need to be tried on to get the full effect. This dress is much more nipped in the waist when worn, and the skirt looks like a pencil skirt when on a size 38 human (although I may take it to the tailor to narrow it slightly more around the bottom. But really charming! Aren't I lucky.

No comments:

Post a Comment