Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Givenchy windows in IFC


When I lived in NYC there was still a system called "lay away". You would go into the store and make a down payment on something you wanted, let's say a bag, and then you would come in on a regular basis and pay it off in installments. At the end of the process you got to take your bag home. If such a system existed in Hong Kong, I would have been tempted to pay some money down on the red bag far left. A month later, I would realize I actually really like the new brown color with red lines. And yet another month and I would have gone for the plain black, thinking it won't date as easily. And today, I am happy I have avoided all of it because I am already sick of looking at these bags. What a fickle business,  fashion...

No comments:

Post a Comment