Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Wonderland

Www.style.com is featuring lots of great street pictures of editors at the shows. Love this picture but if she didn't have the super cool hair and this was just an average girl, and there wasn't the very fortunate pink wall behind her would it just be a gimmicky outfit? I know I certainly couldn't make that scarf work. My 5-year old daughter couldn't even work that believably.


Anyway - Julia is fashion editor of Wonderland Magazine and you must check out the (very) short Robert Nethery film Show me your Smile on their website www.wonderlandmagazine.com, featuring model Marloes Horst walking the streets of New York City. She is mesmerizing (and may I add Dutch...) and the sunlight, the Prada resort dresses and the music (White Stripes Apple Blossom from De Stijl album) are inspiring me to get off my butt and get some work done. It's just simply beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment