Sunday, March 6, 2011

Haul Video

YouTube has ridiculous amounts of videos where proud shopaholics tell the viewer whatever they have just bought. Therefore "haul". Who possibly cares - I thought when I first saw one (check this one out for yourself to get an idea... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnTDPVdHkvc)

I was just about to post a picture of a gorgeous cardigan I bought and then checked myself... is this blog turning into a haul video??? I want to share great things I found because I love fashion, but don't necessarily want to show you every lip gloss, eye shadow, glitter socks, and flip flop I come across. I promise I won't go there.

So here's my gorgeous cardigan - I got it because I have been working on a small collection of dresses with my great friend Jane, dresses perfect for summer heat in Hong Kong. You do always need to bring a cardigan, however, because indoors freezing cold air conditioning is the norm. And why ruin a pretty silk dress with a boring old cardi? See http://www.net-a-porter.com/product/112268.

1 comment: