Sunday, March 27, 2011

10 of my favorite things

Emma W. suggested a post on 10 favorite things in my wardrobe. Took me literally 2 minutes to get them together. I can't be without these items.


1) Tiffany Atlas gold circle pendant given to me by my husband
2) Chanel red and burgundy cuff bought on a trip to Paris with my friend Chris S. at the Rue Cambon store
3) Cape Cod Double Tour Hermes watch given to me by my mum - I picked it out at the Sloane Street Hermes store
4) Phillip Lim black patent belt bought at Matches in Wimbledon
5) Stripy navy and white silk dress from Zara in London
6) Christian Louboutin black and neon paint splatter flats bought in Harrods in London
7) Hermes scarf my mum bought for me when I was teenager.  Amy, herinner jij waar??  Was het Schaap & Citroen??
8) Gold Phillip Lim jacket with neon buttons and collar ordered from www.net-a-porter.com
9) White Petit Bateau T-shirt children's size 16.
10) Jamin Puech raffia/straw bag - it is the best summer bag, makes every outfit look great. Don't remember where I bought it, but probably Harvey Nichols in London.

If I could pick one more item it would be my Chanel 2.55 bag, given to me by my mum, bought for her by my dad in Paris at the Rue Cambon store many years ago.

1 comment:

  1. did you check out my blog post re jamin puech nyc. i was in heaven but couldn't justify another bag

    ReplyDelete