Sunday, March 27, 2011

Emma W's favorite things


1) Lara Bohinc sailors knot necklace bought by husband and so great at pulling an outfit together.
2) OK my Chanel 2.55 made my cut! A gift following the birth of Zachary - no.2 son in birth order but both boys loved equally and infinitely!
3) White cocoon blouse originally from topshop but in it's reincarnated form as the first one was worn to pieces.
4) Gharani Strok lemon dress .... Bought from Matches, Notting Hill and totally unique with it's laser cut fabric.
5) Miu Miu silver belt .... Endlessly useful as an uplifting neutral.
6) Nude Rupert Sanderson beauties .... A new addition to my wardrobe but filling a major gap in my shoe collection.
7) ....and an old favourite pair of leopard print ballet flats made for me in hong kong as my size 41 feet are not universally catered for!
8) Citizens of Humanity Ava straight leg jeans in a super stretchy lightweight denim ... These are the third pair I am on too.
9) More leopard .....grrr! A DVF lightweight cashmere scarf bought in theirsale and used endlessly.
10) Navy Sandro studded cardigan ...bought from their store in Hampstead and a fun addition to a simple jeans / tshirt get up.

10.5) My Vanessa Bruno silvery khaki slightly cowl necked top bought to perk up my wardrobe when nothing fitted post pregnancy but still working hard now. On that note should have added my Spanx ...not very photogenic but they work wonders!!

No comments:

Post a Comment