Monday, November 3, 2014

Jeremy Scott loves Barbie and Barbie loves Moschino


I love a good gimmick in fashion and was excited to see a really cool Chinese girl with the black and white Moschino bag above come to our stand at the Conrad Fair yesterday. She wore all heather grey with black ballet flats, and had just the cheeky bag to cheer up her outfit. I love these faux Chanel bags and the Moschino Barbie show for Spring Summer 2015 made me smile so much my cheeks hurt. Designer Jeremy Scott got rave reviews in the Telegraph (read it HERE) for his joyous human Barbies, but in real life it looks more like this.

Barbie's lumpy pink sweatshirts are already in store now

The Moschino shop in the Landmark, Hong Kong.
The current fall collection is rather more yellow than is good for anyone. My 9-year old thought the 
t-shirts were "baby-ish". But they do have those adorable Chanel bags.

No comments:

Post a Comment