Friday, November 7, 2014

Friday 7 November 2014 - What shall we do with the drunken sailor

I wore a short sleeved silk JDCamicetta top to lunch with a cotton Sophie d'Hoore shirt underneath. Chloe shoes and black wide leg Club Monaco trousers. Although I loved my outfit I found myself humming the Drunken Sailor song at one point, and couldn't get it out of my mind all day. I think of my beautiful friend Christina every time I wear that Sophie d'Hoore shirt with the ties because I bought it with her on a trip to Paris, at Bon Marché. So much more memorable than my many flash trips into Zara, I should remember that next time I get the urge.

Lunch at China Tang, 4th floor, Landmark Building, Central Hong Kong. First time I went but I will be going back often. I love a place where you can be as dressed up as a Christmas tree - there is nothing like a beautiful decor full of sparkle to lift one's spirits.

Joyce on Queens Road Central has a stunning Peter Pilotto display. They have finally covered that horrible tile floor and the white wall which always let down their otherwise beautiful windows.

The lights are on in Oxford Street and the trees are out in Lane Crawford. It's Christmas!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment