Friday, October 4, 2013

My day in fashion - October 4th

At 7.30 in the morning my daughter wanted to wear her knock-off Charlotte Olympia cat shoes to school - not good for her feet, and not okay with the dress code, so I started a faint protest but then thought whatever, I am too tired to argue and it's Friday.  And they did look adorable.

Two hours later I had swum a kilometer and a half and had a rummage through Nerida's box of goodies over coffee.

Three hours later yet, I was in Lane Crawford, admiring their black and white display. Looove these Givenchy wedge boots but would not be able to walk even 2 steps in them. Dangerous, these babies.

The Balenciaga boots in the middle are one of my season's favorites - but I need a bit more of a heel.

Did you know there is a 3.1 Phillip Lim store in the IFC?  It is so nice. I went in because I wanted to see this leather vest up close, but it was a disappointment - too boxy for me, and the leather a bit stiff. I bought a different jacket instead, so light and so airy, so novel in its construction, and with such exquisite fabric, that I must dedicate an entire post to it tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment