Saturday, October 12, 2013

Biker Jackets in LA

I have been eyeing biker jackets everywhere - thinking I'd kind of like one but remembering the wise words of Sarah Mower (no biker jackets for the over 30s) and also worrying about spending lots of cash to buy into a trend I will be sick of very soon. And here in LA, there are so many everywhere, it's hard to avoid them. Maybe this will help me decide I don't want to follow the masses, but I do love the Joseph jacket below...

Joseph's version of a biker jacket with knit collar

All Saints biker jacket - without the big leather collar - lovely shape

Kitson biker jacket with gold studs - not my bag, but I love the t-shirt underneath and will for sure be going back to buy this:  NO SAINT LAURENT WITHOUT YVES. Parisian boutique Colette got banned from selling all Saint Laurent products for having this t-shirt in stock. As far as I know Kitson has never  stocked any Saint Laurent, so I guess they have nothing to fear...  Hedi Simane may well be a great designer, but a sense of humor he has not.

No comments:

Post a Comment