Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Favorite Spring Show

Favorite show for Spring 14 by many millions of miles: Valentino. From the super gorgeous accessories to the heavily embroidered clothes - this show took my breath away. I do wonder what Mr Valentino himself is thinking nowadays.... Although that doesn't really matter - to me,  these two designers (Maria Grazia Chiuri and Pierpaolo Piccioli) might as well work under their own name, they really make some wonderfully unique clothes. All photos from www.vogue.com.

watching this show was a religious experience for me

clashing embroidery - of course I would love that

Love the blue blouses with everything

Tiered denim palazzo pants - yes why not

Are you kidding me - I am going to have to sleep outside of the store to be the first one to get these sandals

The old Rockstud bags always felt a bit too ladylike for me personally - but this soft tote with the new studs...  again, I am so buying it even if I have to put my kids into local Cantonese school

No comments:

Post a Comment