Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Wanderlister


A friend sent me an email saying she'd seen my photo on www.wanderlister.com. It was taken at the Affordable Art Fair, where I noticed a couple of very well-dressed beautiful people behind me - and I had one of those intrigued moments when you wonder what those people do, where they work, where they live. I don't know why I never saw Wanderlister before, but it's lovely. Author J.J. Acuna goes to a lot of glam events it seems - I loved yesterday's post about a men's only whiskey tasting at Christian Louboutin.
It reminded me immediately of the lovely man I met at Sevva one afternoon last year, in his gorgeous shoes, which I assumed to be Louboutins. He was wearing vertically striped trousers a year ahead of the crowds. He was so nice and polite when I asked to take his picture and I really wish I had given him my card so he could have seen himself on the blog. I still wonder sometimes who he was - it's not often you see such an obvious non-banker at Sevva. Anyway, if you haven't seen Wanderlister, it's a good one - and a nice insight into fashionable Hong Kong.

I am about to try the red I decanted hours ago for my husband, looking forward to reading this month's Italian and French Vogue.

No comments:

Post a Comment