Wednesday, March 20, 2013

A perfect bracelet for a date at Brickhouse


That was some fairly reckless driving down Cottontree Drive trying to take a picture of my bracelet with my left hand. But I can never get enough of pictures with my Mini dashboard...  And I was also very touched to get this present early this morning of a gorgeous cuff bracelet from a local company called Annie & Alex - which happen to be the names of my children as well (find them at www.annieandalex.com). The day got even better as it went along with a Mexican dinner at Brickhouse in Central. I feel a bit guilty for always calling the chef Kurt Cobain - he is a very special talent in his own right. Find Brickhouse HERE.

Brickhouse margaritas 

the unassuming but very talented Brickhouse chef

No comments:

Post a Comment