Monday, March 25, 2013

Brazilian Blowdry

I couldn't stop thinking of Robert Redford as Hubbell Gardner during my first ever Brazilian Blowdry. Just imagining running into him on the street and him asking me: have you started ironing your hair? I think I need a new romantic hero, cos mine is pretty ancient now. If someone would only do a remake of The Way We Were with Ryan Gosling

Catching up on my gossip magazines - who knew Coach is making such cute shoes?

Watching the world go by on the mid-levels escalator from windows of The Strand hair salon

And then tried Frame Denim for the first time. Lot of hype about those, probably thanks to net-a-porter's constant promotion of this new company - and the fact that Natalie Massanet was dating the owner. The jeans are super soft like Mother jeans and they have a nice true mid-rise waist. But I think they would be really great if you bought them 2 sizes too big and wore them as a boyfriend style. Jeans that have been designed as boyfriend jeans tend to be a bit too baggy for my liking but these would be perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment