Friday, March 15, 2013

Matteo Massagrande



I bought this painting today






With my mum visiting I have reached clothes shopping overload - but there were a million things I wanted to buy at the Affordable Art Fair in Hong Kong yesterday and today. Mostly, I am dreaming of a house full of Matteo Massagrande paintings. Over lots of wine at dinner we talked about where we will live when we are old. England is the verdict I think. So I am writing this for the record: I would love a Georgian house with lots of big walls for all my future Matteo Massagrande paintings and then I would also like a checkered floor made of tiles rescued from the beautiful dilapidated buildings Matteo Massagrande paints. I grandly say rescued as if I want to save the beautiful elements of these lovely old Italian buildings for future generations - but my motives are entirely of the selfish kind. Find his paintings at www.shineartists.com in London.

No comments:

Post a Comment