Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Favorite Diet Trick



All the clever people go on a diet before summer, but I bought some expensive rashies (swim tops - read more about those HERE) to cover my belly and literally drank the Maldivian island of Landaa Giraavaru out of sauvignon blanc with my dear pal Fi. Consequently I find myself in a horrible panic because none of my winter clothes fit. 

I bravely got my second App ever (after Instagram), it's called My Fitness Pal, and I am counting calories with a fanaticism I did not know was inside me. If you happen to be on a diet too, you must try these dried seaweed strips - there are 12 in a packet and they are the perfect way to get rid of the potato crisp cravings that come from having a glass of wine (5 oz of red burgundy is 125 calories). A little bit salty, a little bit chewy, they are absolutely delicious and the whole entire packet contains 15 (fifteen!!!!) calories only.

No comments:

Post a Comment