Thursday, June 19, 2014

Ladies of London

If the Daily Mail was a tv program, it could very well be Ladies of London. There are posh hotties, social climbing hotties, catfights, and billion dollar divorces. There are also really bad outfits and lots of platform pumps, you know the ones with platforms in front and peep toes. Find it on American itunes. It's really stupid and has little to do with actual London, but it's stupid good fun. One of the personalities is American Caprice Bourret, a former glamour model. It's always intriguing when a non-talking celebrity becomes a talker. I am not sure she would have become a sex symbol if we had gotten to know her earlier. Close your eyes when you hear her speak in episode 3 and I kid you not, it's as if you are listening to an 80-year old granny from Des Moines, Iowa.

Anyway, I was thinking I should do a post on my favorite stylish lady from London, but then I did some research and she is actually Australian in London. How cute is Yasmin Sewell??






No comments:

Post a Comment