Thursday, December 5, 2013

The class of '92

If you love David Beckham as much as I do, then I hate you and you cannot be my friend then you should really go see this documentary about Manchester United. I don't care if you don't like football, it won't matter, trust me. I just watched the trailer and bawled my eyes out. I miss England, I miss the English, I even miss football. I think nostalgically of our days at Fulham Football Club, screaming nice ass, David!!! whenever David would bend over to place the ball in the corner near me. Okay yes, that happened only once every season when Man U would play Fulham at Craven Cottage, but that was some really nice booty. And now David is kissing that woman on the cover of December Paris Vogue. Get me more tissues, I am feeling beklemmt.


Watch the trailer HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment