Monday, December 16, 2013

About resort wedges and Tabitha Simmons

I made a November resolution not to buy anymore more colorful fabric wedge sandals ever. I have some turquoise satin Lanvin ones lingering in the closet which literally got 3 wears. Then some yellow canvas Prada ones... all super cute but I haven't worn them much. Then I stopped in Lane Crawford yesterday, where I saw these Tabitha Simmons lovelies, and their stripy friends below...

I have had a total style crush on Tabitha for years, but have never owned any of her shoes. Maybe it's time to break some resolutions.

Tabitha Simmons resort collection at www.lanecrawford.com

these may have to be mine very soon - resolutions be damned

Tabitha Simmons, a perfect vision for her designs

most beautiful evening shoes I have ever seen - note the blush bows around ankle - so so so pretty

photographed in her home by Vogue

Tabitha's style is just as adventurous as her shoes

real life princess

with her husband, photographer Craig McDean

always taking risks and looking very different from everyone else, just like her shoes

gorgeous ex-model Tabitha

No comments:

Post a Comment