Tuesday, November 5, 2013

www.pose.com


I keep going back into Céline and trying on these boots.  Sales girl Erika sees me coming and still seems happy to see me - I suspect she knows one of these days she's going to make the sale. They are quite beautiful and more comfortable than slippers in the softest leather you can imagine. But the toe is just a tiny bit more square than I like, and when you have small feet, it makes the shoes look teensy and dare I say it, petite. Anyway, then I get home and look up pictures, and lately I keep coming across something called www.pose.com. If you have never seen it, check it out. It's just thousands of people striking a pose - outfits galore, a proper street style extravaganza. That is if you want to waste more time in front of a screen.

No comments:

Post a Comment