Saturday, November 16, 2013

I am watching Season 4 of Downton Abbey


And I am so fickle I now want to live in England and go for walks in the fields which end up with a pint at the local pub. Just last month I wanted to move to California. And guess what, I still live in bloody Hong Kong. Well, if I were in the English country side I would love to wear all this, which would probably get me cast out as eurotrash rather instantly.

JCrew jumper
Uniqlo jeans
Dolce and Gabbana wellies
Sophie Hulme mini cross body bag
New Look beanie

2 comments:

  1. Come and walk with me in the English Countryside. We have a lovely pub to walk too and your new outfit is nearly perfect…..but Dolce wellies are for the malls of Hong Kong. You will need a pair of Le Chapeau…& slightly muddy not box fresh!!
    Miss you! Em xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I want to come now!!!!! going to email you right now :)

      Delete