Thursday, October 5, 2017

A Classic With A Twist



I spent most of the day roaming around the area between Oxford Street and Piccadilly. Wherever you look there is something spectacularly beautiful, whether it be an intricately sculpted coat of arms or a delicate wrought iron gate.  I don't think I'd ever shop online if I lived in London.  It's too much fun to have the full shopping experience here.


I've been thinking of getting something in velvet, but most pieces in stores feel too much like one-hit wonders - I swear I have seen the exact same velvet bomber jacket in at least five stores.  They are cute I agree, but I prefer to buy classics, things that won't feel last season in just a few months.

This Sandro jacket is perfect:  there's a nod to the season's velvet obsession but this navy double breasted classic will look beautiful long after the trend has passed. Find it HERE.



No comments:

Post a Comment